To be considered for admission, all undergraduate and graduate students are required to submit the following to the NCU office:
- Cover letter stating the student’s educational and spiritual goals.
- Comprehensive secular and religious resume that includes education, employment, secular and religious seminars attended, church work experience, special training, etc.
- At the time of application, copies of transcripts from previous learning institutions can be submitted; however, within completion of 30 credit hours from NCU, official transcripts will be required to be sent directly to NCU before a degree can be issued to student.
- Copies of degrees, awards, certificates, etc.
- $50.00 non-refundable Application Fee.
- $100.00 Evaluation & Degree Placement Fee.
After receipt of the application packet, NCU will ascertain proficiency to determine placement in the highest program and provide the student with an evaluation letter outlining his/her recommended course of study for the major he/she has chosen.